Here you have 7 tips on how to get better skin. Discover how to improve the skin on your face including puffy eyes and acne. Over the counter and at home skin care remedies will help you improve minor skin issues without the need of consulting a dermatologist.
1. Acne – The first thing when one is suffering from acne is to keep the skin clean all the time. Don’t allow your fingers to touch your face too often to avoid carrying germs to the face. To get rid of all the grease on your face use a washcloth impregnated in soapy water and make sure you replace it with new ones very often to prevent it from accumulating germs as well as bacteria.
2. Oily Skin – Is oily skin your problem? If so, refrain from using harsh alcohol based toners and other products that will cause the body to produce even more oil. Try using an oil free skin care product with moisturizing properties that will keep the skin moisturized and oil free.
3- Pigmentation – If you are one of those who think that having a tan is healthy you couldn’t be more wrong. Although the sun has its benefits, sunbathing without the right protection is very bad news for the skin.
Sunbathing can make the skin age prematurely and cause other skin problems like pigmentation, and in the worst case scenario, even skin cancer. Protecting the skin from UV rays needs to be a priority, so wear sun block everyday, and use a good pair of sunglasses as well as a wide brimmed-hat.
4 – Face Wrinkles – If you want to diminish fine lines and wrinkles try skin needling. This skin care treatment is said to improve the production of collagen as well as elastin by rolling micro-needles to puncture the skin’s surface. It will also help to absorb the ingredients contained on skin care products faster.
5. Neck Wrinkles – Prevent or diminish neck wrinkles by making a mixture with few spoons of natural yogurt, a spoon of honey and a bit of cream. Leave it on the neck for around 10 minutes and rinse it off with warm water. Don’t forget to moisturize this area with your usual cream.
6. Eye Wrinkles – If you want to prevent or diminish eye wrinkles a popular remedy is to apply Vaseline under the eyes before you take a shower. The theory is that the steam will open up the pores to absorb the product better and keep the area moisturized. Alternatively you could apply the Vaseline and leave overnight to deeply moisturize this area.
7. Puffy Eyes – A good remedy to try if you have puffy or swollen eyes is to soak a pair of cottons in skimmed milk and place over the eyes for at least ten minutes. Using skimmed milk is not a whim, is just that using whole milk might leave a greasy residue over the area.
If you are after a healthy complexion you can achieve just that without spending much cash on skin care and beauty products. Make use of many popular skin care remedies that you can use from your home to improve the appearance of your skin and keep your bank balance in the process